Re: Mac & linux volumes

Subject: Re: Mac & linux volumes
From: Sam Moore (samiwas@macconnect.com)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 21:16:44 MST

Before I spend a lot of time fooling with this, I thought I'd just ask...
Does anyone know how to mount a remote Mac partition on a Linux desktop?
TIA...

--
Sam Moore <smoo@lungta.org>

Personal: http://www.lungta.org (not ready yet) For the clan: http://smhtf.lungta.org Work: http://www.ewcreative.com

"Good and bad, happy and sad, all thoughts vanish into emptiness like the imprint of a bird in the sky."