Re: iBook2001

Subject: Re: iBook2001
From: Geoffrey Wathen (geoffw@myexcel.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 15:50:13 MST

Well, this seemed to work, sort of. I got the file transferred, but
when I transferred it it had a .bin attached to the end. I wasn't
really sure what to make of this, so I simply renamed it without that.
This lead to a parse error on line 2. So, then I thought that I'd just
copy the original config file over to the Mac volume to see what it
looked like when opened under OS X. But I couldn't figure out how to do
this...

Still open to more suggestions...

On Saturday, December 1, 2001, at 07:47 PM, Romain Kang wrote:

> You want the hfsplusutils RPM, which should have been included as part
> of the standard YDL installation. Run them as root:
> # hpmount /dev/hda9 # assuming MacOS is on hda9
> # hpls # see what's there
> # hpcd whereever # change directories
> # hpcopy file /tmp # etc...

           -Geoff