strange mouse behavior

Subject: strange mouse behavior
From: Ron Garcia (garcia@cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 13:33:04 MST

Hello,

I am running YDL 2.1 on a Powerbook 2000, and I'm getting strange behavior
from the mouse. Every time I put it to sleep and wake it up, trackpad drag
goes away and mouse movement becomes a bit erratic (I can place my finger on
the trackpad and watch the mouse jiggle). If I then run "trackpad drag" as
root, everything goes back to normal. I tried adding this to a pwrctl-local
file, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. Any ideas? Thanks.

ron