Re: ettercap anyone?

Subject: Re: ettercap anyone?
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 16:48:33 MST

While I sympathize with your predicament, I would advise you not to do
this. We have had at least 2 cases at my University where similar forms
of well-meaning behavior have resulted in prolonged and very painful
disciplinary action against the student. To my knowledge neither case
ended in expulsion, but that was one of the suggested punishments. And
we have people who understand computers here, so if no one in an
official position at your University knows enough to speak up for you..

Bad juju.

Bo

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu