Re: ettercap anyone?

Subject: Re: ettercap anyone?
From: Cdowns (cdowns@lifeatzero.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 16:42:17 MST

all you have to do is select the src as the machine you want to grab (
password ) and then dest as the gateway and hit "a" (for APR becuase you
will need to poison the ARP cache of both machines on the keyboard) sit
back and wait. Cake walk. you could also use ngrep which will do this very
easily.

~>D