Re: Telnet server and FTP server setup

Subject: Re: Telnet server and FTP server setup
From: Tim Moloney (moloney@mrsl.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 17:45:18 MST

Without knowing how you have your network configured, I don't
think that I can help you with the IP address issue. However,
if you don't have name service (DNS) for the computers behind
your router, you'll probably have to enter your computer name
and IP address in /etc/hosts.

The telnet-server program (/usr/sbin/in.telnetd) is in the
telnet-server RPM. =)

Tim Moloney
ManTech Real-time Systems Laboratory
2015 Cattlemen Road \ /