Re: samba

Subject: Re: samba
From: Neil Jolly (neil@jollycom.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 20:23:50 MST

On December 2, 2001 05:33 am, you wrote:
> I was wondering if its possible to get the yd box to
> authenticate against an nt server and read the nt
> servers shares and if theres any useful docs out there
> about it? Cheers.
> Elaine

I think what you want to do is juse your samba box to oin an existing domain?
If that's correct then here's the docs you'll need:
http://ca.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.html#AEN996

--
Neil Jolly

(with Yoda-like voice) "Confrontation leads to anger... Anger leads to fear... Fear leads to using Windows NT in mission-critical combat systems... And this is how the ancients fell...