Re: Installing YDL 2.1

Subject: Re: Installing YDL 2.1
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 12:35:32 MST

You have to be quick. :) When you first see the boot prompt come up,
very quickly hit tab, and it will list the various installer options.
Normally it goes straigt to the graphical install very quickly.. maybe
2-3 seconds (not sure). Try the one that is (I think) called text-install.

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science                 http://www.derandomized.org/