additional clarfication about communications: 2001 12/04

Subject: additional clarfication about communications: 2001 12/04
From: Kai Staats (kstaats@terrasoftsolutions.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 13:43:43 MST

TERRY WROTE
>... but the emails in question were
>definitely direct mail to your site, not to the mailing lists,
>as were the others which mentioned on the mailing list.

We are a small team and work very, very hard. We do our best. By no means have we ever, nor would we ever intentionally ignore a customer. We have lost and gained staff this fall while at the same time shipping new product. This results in a bit of chaos as account managers and support people must transition out and in. Just one day of an idle email account results in dozens of unanswered communications. No such thing as a vacation in this business :)

Sincerely,
kai