Re: YDL2.1 && OS X

Subject: Re: YDL2.1 && OS X
dreamaaster@yahoo.com
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 16:37:50 MST

OS X has to be within the first 8 GB of the hard drive. So if something
else is there, get ready to back-up and reinstall.
It's also has to be on an HFS+ partitiion. I couldn't get it to work on
FFS.
It's kind of funny in a few areas, so I don't remember what other quirks
there are since I installed it months ago.

--
L. S.
Don't let the smooth face fool ya.