Re: 9600/233 video - what is it?

Subject: Re: 9600/233 video - what is it?
From: J. Brian Adams (brian_adams@jbadams.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 15:09:53 MST

I have installed YDL2.1 in my 9500 with an imstt - 8 mb and it works
fine. However, when I installed I had to use the text based installer.
The graphic installer was unreadable, I assume because it couldn't
recognize the twin turbo card. In the text installer, xconfigurator
recognized my video board, and I was able to set it at 1024x768 and 24
bit and it works fine. Although, I haven't tried accelerated video. I
simply keep the no video box checked in bootx.

Brian