Re: YDL installer can't find CD (2)

Subject: Re: YDL installer can't find CD (2)
From: Nathan A. McQuillen (nm@steaky.dhs.org)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 16:47:42 MST

Weird...

Sounds like you're mounting it in a format that restricts drive labels to
8 characters (MS-DOS?). what burning sw are you using?

I've had no trouble at all using YDL CDs burned in Toast 4.x. They don't
boot 'cause I'm on an Old World machine, but I can mount them (well, they
automount now) and read them and everything just fine.

- n2