Re: OSX vs. YDL

Subject: Re: OSX vs. YDL
From: Nathan A. McQuillen (nm@steaky.dhs.org)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 17:15:44 MST

Sounds like a hassle. I'm using Mail on OS X to get at a remote account
for work (print graphics, so I need pretty solid & fast attachment
support) and it works flawlessly, even over my ridiculously awful Charter
cable modem. Are you using 10.1?

By the way, do yourselves a favor and don't use Netscape for OS X. It's
ugly and it works very, very poorly. It's the only app that's managed to
bring down my system since I installed 10.1.

If mail isn't to her liking, can she run Pine in a terminal window? That
also works well for me.

Feel free to email me privately with any OS X questions. I'm still
learning it and would be happy to play around if it helps.

- n2