Installing YDL 2.1 in the IBM RS/6000 F50

Subject: Installing YDL 2.1 in the IBM RS/6000 F50
From: Fabricio Barros Cabral (fbc@mesa.cefetpb.br)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 21:24:29 MST

Hi people!

I have a IBM RS/6000 7025-F50 and actually he run the YDL Champion 1.2. I
want install the YDL 2.1 (FUJI - I get the iso image). How I can do this?
In the Champion 1.2 I build the boot disk from the iso image, but in the
YDL 2.1 the boot images are very big! Don't have space ina a 1.44 floppy
disk. I need burn a cd and install from cd-rom? If I burn the iso image
using Windows Easy Creator the cd will be bootable? This will be
work? Somebody have any information about this? (Install YDL 2.1 in a
RS/6000 computer).

Thanks for any information or ideas, and sorry for my bad english! :P

Fabricio B. Cabral a.k.a FX
fbc@cefetpb.br