Re: Umax clone w/ kernel > 2.4.4

Subject: Re: Umax clone w/ kernel > 2.4.4
From: Allan E. Levy (allan@his.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 22:09:25 MST

I have tried other kernels , the only one that works is 2.4.4 on my
s900, the others wind up not working with at least dhcp or my
ethernet card at all, also video=imsttfb or fbdev do not work. I
tried ydl 2.1 and suse 7.3 the only release that works is suse 7.1
with 2.4.4.

--
Sincerely,
Allan E. Levy

I worked on the IBM 650 (Tubes, 2000 Memory Drum)

Contact home 301-340-7839 cell 301-742-4951 fax 301-838-9545 allan@his.com 14 Boat House Ct Gaithersburg, Md 20878