Re: Installing YDL 2.1 in the IBM RS/6000 F50

Subject: Re: Installing YDL 2.1 in the IBM RS/6000 F50
From: Terry Allen (hmag@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 23:06:25 MST

>Hi people!
>
>I have a IBM RS/6000 7025-F50 and actually he run the YDL Champion 1.2. I
>want install the YDL 2.1 (FUJI - I get the iso image). How I can do this?
>In the Champion 1.2 I build the boot disk from the iso image, but in the
>YDL 2.1 the boot images are very big! Don't have space ina a 1.44 floppy
>disk. I need burn a cd and install from cd-rom? If I burn the iso image
>using Windows Easy Creator the cd will be bootable? This will be
>work? Somebody have any information about this? (Install YDL 2.1 in a
>RS/6000 computer).
>
>Thanks for any information or ideas, and sorry for my bad english! :P
>

>--------------------------
>Fabricio B. Cabral a.k.a FX
>--------------------------
>fbc@cefetpb.br

Hi there,
        I actually burned the .iso to a CD using Windows 98 & Easy CD
Creator. I haven't tried booting it, as my machine is an old world, but it
should be, Ibelieve .iso images are jjust that - an image of the CD they
are made from.

        Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
        hEARd
        c/o 128 The Entrance Rd
        The Entrance
        NSW 2261
        Australia

Internet -
        WWW:
        http://heard.com.au or http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hmag
        http://hosting.heard.com.au

Interactive Message Board - http://heard.com.au/wwwboard/

EMAIL: (checked every Thursday & Sunday, sometimes more often)
hmag@ozemail.com.au

Non profit promotion for new music
Also, check out the Educate site - http://www.educate.net.au