Common data for mozilla Mac/Linux ?

Subject: Common data for mozilla Mac/Linux ?
From: Geert Janssens (geert.janssens3@pandora.be)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 06:41:34 MST

Hello,

I have a G3 set up as a dual boot Mac OS 9.2.1/Linux system. One
dedicated HFS partition is shared between the two operating systems.

Since I still often change the operating system, what I would like to do
now is to store my mozilla profiles on that shared disk, so that the
same profile could be used in Mac OS and in Linux.

In other words, suppose I have a profile "gjan" under macos, with two
mail boxes (POP) and subscriptions to some newsgroups.

When I start mozilla under Linux, I would want the same mailboxes and
newsgroups there (with indications of which messages were read and so
on), the same bookmarks.

Is this possible ?

Thanks in advance.

Geert