Re: Flash Plugin for Mozilla

Subject: Re: Flash Plugin for Mozilla
From: badpenguin (badpenguin@ie-commerce.net)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 07:52:09 MST

> > I think the flash you downloaded only works on intel boxes. To my
> > knowledge, there isn't a ppc version :(
>
> Has anybody tried the non-Macromedia flash plugin available (in source
> form) from:
>
> http://www.swift-tools.com/Flash/

Just had a go it kinda works with mozilla but a no go for Konquerer.
I don't think it is compatible with the latest flash movies.....

Still if anyone gets it to work post it up here

Adios

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/