Re: How to set time?

Subject: Re: How to set time?
From: Keary Suska (hierophant@pcisys.net)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 12:13:58 MST

If you Mac hardware clock is correct, do:
    $ hwclock --hctosys
to set the system time. You can also set the hardware clock using:
    $ hwclock --set --date date_string

There are other options as well. man hwclock or clock for more info. You can
set the system time using "date", buyt it will probably be reset to the
hardware clock every time you reboot.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.