Re: Umax clone w/ kernel > 2.4.4

Subject: Re: Umax clone w/ kernel > 2.4.4
From: Robert Serphillips (rserphillips@austin.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 16:54:21 MST

Thanks but it didn't work. I used the no video setting. Then tried atyfb vmodes and cmodes and even video=ofonly with no luck. Does this mean it's not the graphics card? Maybe I will try to swap it out anyway with my old twin turbo. I guess the only thing left to do is go through my perfs one by one. I really hope it's not related to the mb or something like that but just some perf

Thanks
Rob