XFree86

Subject: XFree86
From: Roman Jasins (roma@latnet.lv)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 12:15:58 MST

Hi everyone,

 I would really appreciate if somebody could answer few questions I have.

1. What is correct video driver I should choose when configuring
kernel-2.4.14 (make
menuconfig) for my iBOOK (blueberry).
2. Should I add any lines to yaboot.conf in order to get normal colors in X
(XFree86 3.6)
3. How do I build XFree86 4.0.1? Do I patch original source? Where do I get
patch/driver
I need?
4. What is the cleanest & fastest X window manager out there?

It's not that I'm lazy to search the web and read posts. As a matter of fact
I did. I just want
to make sure what to do. There is a lot of info, sometimes contradictory.

Thank you,
Roman