I broke mail

Subject: I broke mail
From: Sam Moore (smoo@lungta.org)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 20:49:17 MST

Hey folks.
There's probably some other list that'd be more appropriate for this,
but here goes anyway...
My mailserver is functioning fine as a mailserver, but it can't
compose and send mail itself (which I have it doing scriptologically
for various reporting functions).
Specifically, when I compose mail from the command line (which
involves the same syntax used in the scripts), I get back the error
"send-mail invalid option --i
send-mail: fatal: usage: send-mail [-c config-dir] [-v] command"

This started happening after I updated a whole slew of software from
the 2.1 CD - before that it was working OK. I also have other
machines that can send their own mail just fine.
My MTA is PostFix.

Any help appreciated.

--
Sam Moore <smoo@lungta.org>

Personal: http://www.lungta.org (not ready yet) For the clan: http://smhtf.lungta.org Work: http://www.ewcreative.com

"Good and bad, happy and sad, all thoughts vanish into emptiness like the imprint of a bird in the sky."