virtual server access log files

Subject: virtual server access log files
From: Brian Foster (brian@ptsnorth.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 08:21:48 MST

I've successfully set up three virtual servers. But I've noticed that Linux
performs administrative duties by automatically making new 'access_log'
files on its own such as 'access_log.1', 'access_log.2' and so on. However
the virtual server log files do not generate new files; they just keep
getting bigger and bigger and I manually have to empty the files. Is there a
setting some where to automate the generation and backup of virtual server
files?

Thanks for any help!

--
Brian Foster