FileMaker Pro?

Subject: FileMaker Pro?
From: Mark Jaffe (wizards@wizdev.net)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 11:40:30 MST

Hi everyone,

I would like to pose a question here: How many of you would be interested in
FileMaker Pro for PPC Linux? Are you aware that FileMaker is actually
shipping with Linux binaries? Yes, they have released a RedHat RPM but it is
unfortunately x86-ONLY. Would anyone buy FileMaker if a PPC binary were
available?

I need one for my purposes and I am in a unique situation regarding the
product. I would propose a port if enough people are interested. Please sign
my petition at http:/www.wizdev.net/FM-PPC.html

Mark
Mark Jaffe | (408) 972-9638 (home)
Chief Wizard | (408) 807-1530 (cell/page/voicemail)
Computer Wizards | (425) 795-6421 (FAX)
wizards@wizdev.net | http://www.wizdev.net/