Re: Dual booting OS9.1 and Linux with ybin

Subject: Re: Dual booting OS9.1 and Linux with ybin
From: MosleyHousehold (cmosley@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 17:58:19 MST

Tim-
I recently had a similar problem. The best source of information resides on
the man pages in linux under yaboot, ybin and bootstrap. From the man pages,
if the yaboot partition is seen after the Mac partition, it is rendered
"unblessed" and skips. The man pages list some alternatives to assure this
doesn't happen. It could be that the yaboot.conf you created does not
prevent the MAC-OS unblesseing the settings.
Good luck.
Coleman