Re: Installing 7300/200

Subject: Re: Installing 7300/200
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 22:45:17 MST

I buy a lot of stuff off ebay, though if you go this route, realize that
most of the prices in this area are a bit inflated. If you watch for a
week or two, usually good deals come around.

Bo

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science                 http://www.derandomized.org/