Re: Installing 7300/200

Subject: Re: Installing 7300/200
From: Charlie Watts (cewatts@frontier.net)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 22:55:15 MST

It's hardly fair, is it? When new 256mb sticks are so cheap ...

http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.asp?model=Power+Mac+8500+Series&x=4&y=14

64MB for $52.19.

I believe memory on the 7600 through 9600 is faster when installed in
pairs ..

(There are much, much cheaper deals to be had on eBay ...)

--
Charlie Watts
cewatts@frontier.net