Re: Installing 7300/200

Subject: Re: Installing 7300/200
From: Jon (champoux@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 05:25:24 MST

on 12/12/01 2:34 AM, Trevor J. Mahan at tjmahan@earthlink.net wrote:

"How difficult will the installation be?
Yellow Dog Linux contains a rock-solid, easy-to-use installer that allows
the installation process to be relatively simple..."

Not..

Does ANYONE have ANY clue how to get this thing to work?

Problem:
Hangs on "partitioning"...

7300/200
32mb RAM
2gig HD Everything here is up to par, or at least that's what they say...