Re: Installing 7300/200

Subject: Re: Installing 7300/200
From: Jon (champoux@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 05:43:51 MST

Ok,

Just in case someone actually can help me...

***
Boot with 9.1 disk, partition 2 drives. 1 Standard (303mb), 1 unallocated
(1.7 gig). Initialize.

Install basic OS.

Reboot.

Install the boot program, restart.

Select - all "normal" options.

Follow the instructions for an "OldWorld" machine to the T.

Select "save"

"Formatting

    /dev/sda8, then /dev/sda9" after a couple min. I have let it sit on
/dev/sda9 for way more then 5 hours.

***

Have tried the above more then 6 times.

I will have your baby if you get this to work for me. :)

Jon.