Re: Installing 7300/200

Subject: Re: Installing 7300/200
From: Charlie Watts (cewatts@frontier.net)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 05:48:03 MST

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Jon wrote:

> "Formatting
>
> /dev/sda8, then /dev/sda9" after a couple min. I have let it sit on
> /dev/sda9 for way more then 5 hours.

Perhaps you have a bad disk. But you said it formats in MacOS ...

> I will have your baby if you get this to work for me. :)

That's not likely to encourage me, at least ... lol.

I'm still curious:
> > Are you able to switch to other consoles? Like the one that has log
> > information on it?

I don't even rightly know the keys to do it, it's ingrained in my fingers
- I think it's alt-F2 that has the log window on it.
[ option, whatever :-) ]

Can you switch to the console with the shell on it?

--
Charlie Watts
cewatts@frontier.net