Re: proftpd won't start

Subject: Re: proftpd won't start
From: Ian Cooper (ian@WPI.EDU)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 19:48:52 MST

Can you set up a dns server (for your internal network) that can map
your internal domain names to internal IP addresses? Or you could put
that information into /etc/hosts and put that on every machine.

--
Ian Cooper
ian@wpi.edu

-- "m=mrEzEiEimtKrEimzm,mtmWEimrKJEimrm,mzE zEiEimrEKmtEiKEmWm,mHmHKrEimzm-KaEimrmz KJm,mzmWEzEiJbEr" --ian