Re: Install fails transferring packages syslog

Subject: Re: Install fails transferring packages syslog
From: John Nelson (john@computation.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 17:31:41 MST

Does Yellow Dog have a separate /boot partition? I'm thinking of
putting /boot and swap on an old 300 meg APS Mac drive I still have
hanging around... and then installing the core system on my old 1.3 gig
"shoebox" drive. Yeah, I'm building a veritable "frankenlinux" box but
that's what makes home computing fun!

-- John