Re: PHP problems

Subject: Re: PHP problems
From: Keary Suska (hierophant@pcisys.net)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 23:19:11 MST

As long as your Apache PHP directives are in the "main" context (i.e. not
inside a virtualhost), it shouldn't matter whether you add a virtualhost, or
even if that virtualhost works. All you need are the directives to load the
PHP module (addmodule/loadmodule) and the addtype directive so Apache knows
what files are PHP files. That's it.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.