Re: Ridiculous error messages from YD installation...

Subject: Re: Ridiculous error messages from YD installation...
From: John Nelson (john@computation.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 20:33:53 MST

Ok, I repeated the install a couple times and it finally took. All the
packages installed (but I think the installer ignored my selection of
"Basic" and went straight for the Development version. Now I've rebooted
the machine and its hanging on fsck. Get's about 73% of the way through
and then just keeps hitting on the disk with no progress.

I really don't think Yellow Dog is ready for prime time yet. It just
shouldn't be this difficult.

-- John

John T. Nelson President | Computation.com Inc mail: | john@computation.com company: | http://www.computation.com/ journal of computation: | http://www.computation.org/ _____________________________________________________ "Providing quality IT consulting services since 1992"