Re: monitor size and resolution problem

Subject: Re: monitor size and resolution problem
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 10:35:59 MST

I'm afraid you've exhausted my knowledge of XFree86 and you may have to
post to their mailing list.

Have you tried defining the virtual screen size to 1280x1024 (in the
Display subsection add: Virtual 1280 1024). I had mysterious problems
with X defining a screen size that didn't match the monitor and this was
the answer

  Iain

--On Wednesday, December 19, 2001 9:47 am -0700 Michael Giffin