Re: who knows OF syntax?

Subject: Re: who knows OF syntax?
From: Gotse Grosdanof (gotseg@pirate.ca)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 11:58:30 MST

Just boot from YDL CD and hit TAB at boot prompt, then Type "cd-linux
root=/dev/hdb12" (without the quotes-and hdb12 is just an example, just make
sure it is your root partion) then after linux boots, login and open a
terminal and run "/usr/sbin/ybin"
(without the qoutes) and then try rebooting computer and see if bootloader
runs...it should!