pb installing YDL2.1 on an ibook

Subject: pb installing YDL2.1 on an ibook
From: Kathy K (femtodude@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 12:22:47 MST

Hi,
I am new in this list. Is their a FAQ? And where?
I have a problem also:
I am currently trying to install YDL2.1 on a new ibook (600MHz, DVD...). I
am using the installation text mode... in English, as the French translation
is... too approximative (like my English :) )
Anyway, the important problems are: I don't know wich keyboard to choose
from the list for a french keyboard, and the installer fails to mount the
cdrom...
If anyone knows what I should try, help will be welcome!

Greatings from France

Olivier