Re: Apache as a proxy server

Subject: Re: Apache as a proxy server
From: Brian Mayton (bmayton@mac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 17:18:33 MST

I looked up ProxyPass in the Apache documentation and it looks like it will
do what I want it to do. However, after I put the ProxyPass and
ProxyPassReverse lines into my config, I get an error that says they're not
understood and that they weren't handled by any modules. I scrolled back up
to where all the modules are defined, and mod_proxy.c was commented out. I
tried uncommenting it, but it said something to the effect of 'can't find
the module.' Where can I get mod_proxy and how do I install it?

Thanks in advance.