Disk Partitioning

Subject: Disk Partitioning
From: Artur F. Pimentel (arturp@secom.rj.gov.br)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 13:44:44 MST

Does anybody know how to install a Yellow Dog 2.1 in a G4 without MacOS? I
just need a documentation, how-to and man pages, or anything like this...
My situation is:
Machine: G4, 256MB Ram, 25,5GB HD, Ethernet.
MacOS no longer exists in this machine. And I don't have the MacOS system
disk.
This machine will be a Server in the internet, but not HTTP.
I would apreciate if somebody tells me where I can find disk utility, like
partitioning tools, formating utility and repairing utility for linux on
Mac.

Thanks for help, Artur.

PS: I'm brazilian, and my english is very poor.