RE: Put home directories on second hard drive?

Subject: RE: Put home directories on second hard drive?
From: Steve McGrane (mcsteve@globaltap.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 21:29:54 MST

3, You shouldn't have to specify blocks, it should figure it out on its own,
unless you are really advanced.

6, the lines wrapped on your screen, make sure you add all the data from a
similar line, its safe to copy the line for "/" and edit it to say "/home",
man fstab for the info on the numbers, or it should be in a comment on the
first line. One of those things that was important to know until I read it
the first time, now I know its not important enough to remember ;-)

Looks good, have fun.

 - Steve
http://www.globaltap.com