Re: Java plugin for mozilla 0.9.7

Subject: Re: Java plugin for mozilla 0.9.7
From: Joe Buczek (joe_buczek@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 13:01:12 MST

I had a similar experience to yours, Geert. For now,
the only Java enabled browser that works for me is
Konqueror. Once the fonts are twiddled with, its
reasonably good and it runs the Sun JDK demo applets
just fine. Mozilla, OTOH, core dumps immediately on
these. Go figure.

I will be watching this thread for suggestions, too,
in hopes of getting a Java-enable Mozilla running on
YDL 2.1.

--Joe