Re: Gnutella Clients

Subject: Re: Gnutella Clients
From: Avinash Gupta (agupta@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Dec 27 2001 - 06:33:51 MST

I have been having the same connection problems recently with Qtella 0.3.3,
so I don't think it has anything to do with Qtella 2.3.1. Since Qtella 0.3.3
is an unstable release, there are no binaries available yet. You will have to
compile from sources.

But first ... try connecting again with Qtella 2.3.1 ... the connections seem
to be OK now.

-- Avinash Gupta (agupta@mediaone.net)