Re: Yaboot fails to start install

Subject: Re: Yaboot fails to start install
From: J. Brian Adams (brian_adams@jbadams.com)
Date: Thu Dec 27 2001 - 10:33:14 MST

Thanks for the help. I was able to install YDL 2.1 almost perfectly.
My only remaining problem is the screen resolution. Because of the 17"
display, the resolution is way too high. My attempts to change to
800x600 using Xconfigurator all seem to fail. I have also tried other
vmodes, but that results in my losing all video.

Brian