Re: yaboot fails to start install

Subject: Re: yaboot fails to start install
From: Gordon Neault (gordo-x@shaw.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 15:49:40 MST

Sounds like it's unknown (filesystem) or corrupt.
Did you burn the disk yourself?
Did you burn it as hybrid (MacOS/ISO9660
Did you use an ISO image to create the disk, (you should) and did you
mount the image in MacOS first (you shouldn't).
What program did you use to burn the disk?
If it is a YDL-supplied disk, it sound like it's bad.