Re: Mail server question

Subject: Re: Mail server question
From: Avinash Gupta (agupta@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 18:54:46 MST

If you don't mind a commercial offering, you may want to check out
Communigate PRO from Stalker software:

http://www.stalker.com/CommuniGatePro/

There is even a fully functional trial version that you can download. Until
the Server is licensed, it adds a one-line banner to all messages it
transfers. There are no disabled features in an unlicensed installation.

-- Avinash Gupta (agupta@mediaone.net)