Re: More SSH

Subject: Re: More SSH
From: Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 09:29:45 MST

On 1/31/01 8:16 PM, "Sam Moore" <samiwas@macconnect.com> wrote:

> Should sshd be added to etc/inetd.conf? Or is there a better way to get it to
> start at boot, i.e. from etc/rc?

If you use the Yellowdog RPMs, it installs a startup file for SSH. Look in
/etc/rc.d/init.d and you'll see it, or simply reboot and it'll activate. You
shouldn't need to tweak anything to bring it up.

[<chuqui@plaidworks.com> = <me@chuqui.com> = <chuq@apple.com>]

You know, I Remember When I Used To Speak In Capitals, Too. It's addictive. It also encourages people to poke sticks at you. Justifiably. (chuq, 1992)