Re: Good IMAP client for X

Subject: Re: Good IMAP client for X
From: Bryn Hughes (linux@mail.demian.shacknet.nu)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 13:09:00 MST

My main problem with Netscape is its complete inability to deal with
multiple accounts on the same server in any reasonable way. I wouldn't mind
it so much if it would at LEAST allow me to label each account individually.
But no, they all must have the same name (in the mail browser) as the
server. Or some random variation of that.

Bryn