Re: "Converting" LinuxPPC to YDL?

Subject: Re: "Converting" LinuxPPC to YDL?
From: Marc Stergionis (stermarc@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 13:00:57 MST

Sorry --- didn't mean to attach that "read me" to the original post of this
question ... not even sure how that happened!! :(

ms

Once upon a time ... well, to be exact on 2/5/01 12:37 PM, Marc Stergionis
at the digital address stermarc@home.com, struck the keys thus:

> After some fits and starts, I was able to get LinuxPPC2000 on a Power
> Computing 8100 clone. This setup uses the 2.4 kernel ported by the
> nubus-pmac team. (Never could get CS1.2.1 to install on this machine
> using the sourceforge install kernel.)

Many have Montana envy ... the lucky get to live here!
Marc Stergionis
Community Relations & website author
Benefis Healthcare www.benefis.org
"Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer."