Re: Newbie question - Sound

Subject: Re: Newbie question - Sound
From: Darren Graham (dfgraham@scs.dera.gov.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 07:22:44 MST

I think I used "insmod sound.o" and it seemed to work okay.

Darren

At 09:01 AM 2/7/01 -0500, you wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>I've got a G4 450mhz single processor, all stock (save the extra hard
>drive) and I can't for the life of me get sound working? This is a real
>newbie question, so I figured I'd be honest about it...
>
>Thanks for the help.
>John H

The information contained in this e-mail and any subsequent correspondence is private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s). For those other than the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is prohibited and may be unlawful.