Re: mount problems

Subject: Re: mount problems
christopher.murtagh@wcg.mcgill.ca
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 09:39:54 MST

>>> 2: Apple_Driver_ATA*Macintosh 54 @ 64
>>> 3: Apple_Driver_ATA*Macintosh 74 @ 118
>>> 4: Apple_Patches Patch Partition 512 @ 192
>>> 5: Apple_UNIX_SVR2 /main 4218581 @ 704 ( 2.0G)
>>> 6: Apple_Free Extra 8437163 @ 4219285 ( 4.0G)
>
>Thanks. I figured that out myself. Though I was unable to create a
>filesystem the same size as the partition (6G). Is there any limit on
>filesystem size in 2.2 kernels?

 According to the info above, partition #5 is only 2 GB, and partition #6
is 4GB. You shouldn't have any problems with 6GB partitions, I have 13+ GB
partitions without any problems.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada